· According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Sexual Wellness Market is accounted for $39.42 billion in 2017 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.4% to reach $122.96 billion by 2026.
· The demnd for aphrodisiacs, sex medicine, innovative condoms, including condoms for women, sex toys and pills are gaining excellent popularity worldwide. In developing countries like india, Sri Lanka and the Falkland Islands the growth of sexual wellness market has been phrnominal in the past 2 years.
· Easy availability of the sexual wellness products, increase in online retailers and awareness has all resulted in the exponantial growth of the market.
· Based on market segments, the sex toys have not gained as much popularity and acceptance in general public as the other segments. Companies are coming up with newer ideas and innovations like water proof sex toys, but still the demand is almost constant. There is no surge in this segment in the past 2 years.
· Asia Pasific is expected to be the biggest market for sexual wellness products and aphrodisiacs. Countries like China, India, Japan and South Korea have immense possibilities and huge demand for such products. And the trend doesnt seem to get lower anytime soon.
· Asia is followed by countries like the US and UK and Canada where the market is gaining good momentum.
· The demand for sex toys is more in the western countries than the african and Asian counterparts.
Key Market Players:
· Some of the key players in Global Sexual Wellness market are Ansell (LifeStyles Healthcare Pte Ltd ), Bijoux Indiscrets, BioFilm Inc, Church & Dwight, Fuji Latex, Doc Johnson, HLL Lifecare, Intimate Organics, Kheper Games, LoveHoney Pjur, Mankind Pharma, Mayer Laboratories Inc., Raymond Group, Reckitt Benckiser Group, The Female Health Company, Trigg Laboratories and Vee Excel Drugs and Pharmaceuticals.
• Antifungal agents
• Sex toys/Vibrators
• Condoms and female contraceptives
• Personal lubricants
• Erotic lingerie
• Pregnancy testing products
• Other sexual wellness products
Distribution Channel Covered:
• Retail Outlets
• Online Stores
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What the report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements